Hear about what we've accomplished and what our hopes are for the future. Plus, learn how you can provide financial support to our mission.
Our director and board members discuss the following:
- We will share about our organization, our mission, and the impacts we’ve made for the community.
- We will talk about recent policies passed for educator training; LETRS.
- A parent will share their journey and how DDMN helped them navigate the education system.
- A board member will share our new IEP/504 binders created to help parents advocate.
- Hear about our emerging program, Partners for Parents, to further strengthen what we do to help parents.
View the presentation
November 04, 2021 at 7:00pm - 7:45pm