We’re excited to announce an upcoming event you won’t want to miss! Hear about what we've accomplished and what our hopes are for the future. Plus, learn how you can provide financial support to our mission.
Join our director and board virtually on November 4th from 7:00-7:45p.m.
- We will share about our organization, our mission, and the impacts we’ve made for the community.
- We will talk about recent policies passed for educator training; LETRS.
- A parent will share their journey and how DDMN helped them navigate the education system.
- A board member will share our new IEP/504 binders created to help parents advocate.
- Hear about our emerging program, Partners for Parents, to further strengthen what we do to help parents.
Register in advance for this Zoom meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.